Fatimiyah Education Network
Fatimiyah Education Network initiated its educational drive in 1965 by laying foundation of a girls’ school. At present, by the grace of Allah (SWT), under the umbrella of FEN a complete educational system is providing worthy education to more than three thousand students.
The units operating under FEN include the Fatimiyah School of Early Childhood Education, Fatimiyah Boys School, Fatimiyah Girls School, Fatimiyah College (Boys & Girls Campuses) and Fatimiyah Institution of Educational Sciences.
Fatimiyah Institute of Educational Sciences
FEN is pleased to announce its new venture, the Fatimiyah Institute of Educational Sciences, housed in Fatimiyah College. This project is dedicated to achieve new standards in professional teacher education in particular and higher education in general. A high quality of teaching - learning is ensured in a conducive environment. All courses offered by FIES are upgraded multi dimensionally, through a well designed research process. This includes an academic enrichment to incorporate recent additions to the content knowledge. The course content shall also reflect the Divine perspectives of each subject, to further broaden the student’ insight.
FIES Core Values
- Focus on human excellence
- Leading towards a just and prosperous society
- Endeavouring for a truly progressive Pakistan
- Adherence to Islamic ethics and social life skills
- Ensuring interfaith and multicultural co-existence.
- NACTE (HEC) Accredited Program
- Enhanced Learning through enriched curriculum
- Teaching practice at reputable schools
- Micro teaching facility
- Air Conditioned and Multimedia equipped rooms
- Career guidance and counselling
- Regular conferences and seminars for enhanced learning
- Well equipped labs
- Gym facility
- Job prospects
- Centrally located
- Standby generators
- Affordable fees
Ph.D / M.Ed Faculty
The entire faculty of FIES B.Ed. program comprises of accomplished Teacher-Educators who are committed to impart professional education. The faculty members are highly motivated and have rich work experiences at reputed institutions and universities. Most of them are Ph.D in Education with academic research.
- Open Merit
- Physically Impaired
- Natural calamity affected areas
- On-job teachers
- Institutional Nominees
- HEC recognized Madressa students